I got back from TX just hours before Owen and Alex left on their trip to Canada. That was one reason I was hoping not to stay overnight in Phoenix, because I would have missed them. I did get my hugs and saw them off on their 10-day trip to Newfoundland, Canada. Alex has been taking each of the kids on a senior trip (although Nathan didn't really get a great trip, as he just went to northern CA). Jared went to Scotland, and now Owen got to go to Canada. It just depends on where Alex's work trips are, as it was a business trip for him that Owen tagged along on. Alex had a couple other colleagues there with him. They had a great time, and Owen fell in love with Newfoundland. I'm not sure he appreciates Alex's work, but he did have fun wading through the water and brush and exploring the area.






No comments:
Post a Comment