Monday, March 30, 2015

H-I-J-K

Letter H is a little sparse, because we spent most of the time playing hide and seek.  


Letter I igloos, ice cream game, and I-Spy books - Weston was really into the books.

This catch-the-balloon-in-the-cone was a nice idea, but a little hard.  It kept him entertained for a little bit.  Eating ice cream was the highlight - letter I is the best letter ever!







In this match game, he wasn't really recognizing letters, but it was good for working on colors.  I made the scoops all different colors.    


Dinosaur excavation from ice - took too long for his attention span, but fun once the dinos were out of the ice.




Not too bad on the counting... although he was taking 2 at a time.  :) 

Weston liked playing with the jello jigglers, but he wouldn't eat them.  

"Delicious!"



We made king crowns, but Weston refused to wear it.  He insisted on being a knight.  (At least that starts with letter K too.)


haircuts for Weston and Owen - finally