Sunday, July 5, 2015

last day of K, 3rd, and 5th grade

The kindergarten classes did a whole program on the last day.  They sang songs, got certificates, and each got to speak in a microphone about their favorite part of the year.  I missed Owen's spotlight, because it was so fast, but he said his favorite part was the school carnival. 

He actually probably enjoyed just about everything about kindergarten.  He made lots of friends, including a few "girlfriends".  He loved his teacher, and he loved going to school every day.





Jared and Nathan both had another great year, with great teachers and good friends.  I think they might have learned a little bit too!


Nathan got the favorite of the 5th grade teachers this year - everyone wants to be in his class.  Lucky Nathan!


So, here's looking at my new 1st, 4th, and 6th graders!


(I think Nathan is going to be taller than me soon...!)

No comments: