Monday, May 31, 2021

Haircuts... or the lack thereof

Everyone got haircuts in the spring except for Weston! He doesn't want to cut it yet.  It's been growing out since April of 2020.  I didn't realize how full and curly it was - I'm jealous of his volume.  He said I could cut it if I gave him $20.  I haven't caved yet, but maybe soon, because it's started to rat up, and he chews on it and messes with it all the time.

Savannah's hair was also getting lots of rats, and she is extremely sensitive to brushing it out, so I'm glad she wanted to get it cut.  After I cut hers, I decided to get mine cut.  I hadn't cut mine for a couple of years, so I went to the salon.  I didn't like the result very much, but I came home and cut a little bit more off and fixed it up.  I like it now.    



No comments: