Sunday, December 14, 2008

final preparations

D-Day (Delivery Day) is on Tuesday - we've been busy getting ready for a new baby. We're currently making some instructions for those who will be watching the boys...

maybe this will work if all else fails... just tie them up!


But really, it has been challenging trying to get everything ready for the holidays and arrangements for the boys. It was much easier with Nathan - no other kids to worry about and no holidays. I am excited to see family in about a week, and Audrey was nice enough to use her 2 extra days off this year on us - she will be coming up from Dallas... thanks Audrey! And we have also had so many other offers to help and received a very generous cash gift from Alex's colleagues.

Now, hopefully everything will go well and we'll have some pictures to post later this week. My platelet count is at 73, so I guess I'll be going in for a little snooze...

10 comments:

Emma said...

I'm excited for you. I hope all goes well! I can't wait to hear how everything went.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try that with my boy! Good luck with everything, you'll be in our prayers.
Hugs!

Peterson said...

Hey Annie! Another boy! Congrats. Let me know how you handle 3 kids!!

Cindy

WhiteEyebrows said...

good luck!

Melissa said...

Good luck. I'll be thinking about you. Can't wait to see pics.

Unknown said...

Love you Annie! Wish I could be there to help with the boys :-) You should have shipped the boys out here they could have come to Jaden's birthday party (well its actually going to be on Friday) But Jaden really wanted Nathan and Jared to come :-)He sure misses them-its so cute when he brings it up first. He may have had a dream about you guys cause a few mornings ago he got up and was like Mom, I miss Nathan and Jared..I like both of them hehe. I said me too bud.. me too.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I've been thinking about you. I can't wait to see the pics and hear how it went.

Pam said...

I'll being thinking of you. Can't wait to see pics. Does he have a name yet?

The Purtle's said...

oh how exciting!!! We will definitely be praying for you...can't wait for pictures!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations even though you will be asleep. It beats being in labor for 3 days of terrible pain and suffering, I guess. Can't wait to meet the little guy!