Sunday, May 10, 2009

mom


Today is mother's day, and I'm afraid that I will fail miserably in a post. I don't have any funny pictures - I can't even think of any funny stories. Words would not be sufficient to express my gratitude and love for my mom. But I can say that what I am today and who I am still trying to become is in large part because of my mom's example. Her simple service and sacrifice is an inspiration to me. I thought this picture of us kids would be a good tribute to my mom - I think she did a pretty good job, don't you? I think this is a reflection of her and the wonderful mother that she is. I love you mom!

4 comments:

Debora said...

Thanks Annie! What great looking kids! :)Too bad you didn't have funny pictures of me :) jk!

Unknown said...

aww..so true

The Purtle's said...

how sweet...I think that is a precious tribute and I hope and pray that my children turn out so well.

Anonymous said...

How true! I strongly believe mothers shape who their children become. Your mother did an excellent job. :)
btw...I love that picture. You are all so beautiful!! I love the color scheme, too.