Monday, July 20, 2009

It's all over...

My days of getting things done when Owen is awake are over. Now I am following him around, picking up the things he can't have and watching his every move. And his crawling got him into trouble this morning - he took a nose dive off the bed. I fed him and he went right back to sleep, so he went right beside me in our bed. The only problem is that he woke up before I did, and crawled right off the end of the bed. His nose is a little swollen. Poor guy. I won't be getting any mommy awards today...

6 comments:

Emma said...

way to go Owen!

Krista said...

I cannot tell you how many times my kids fell off the bed. Good thing they don't remember it.

Debora said...

Instead of "it's" all over- do you mean "he's" all over ? :)

Unknown said...

poor guy! I remember the day Ty started crawling and it all went down hill... good luck!

The Purtle's said...

yes, it is much harder once they start crawling, huh?? :) I'm feeling your pain too! haha Hope Owen's nose feels better soon...

Anonymous said...

I love baby crawling, when they first start and they still rock, so sweet! Go Owen!