Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jared is four!

Jared got a gift card for his birthday and got to pick out whatever he wanted. Dad took him to the store and Jared picked out this roaring, stomping dragon. (I would have never gotten this...) He loves it.

































































He also got a CD player which he really likes - he thinks it's so cool to listen to his own music. He also liked his new Hot Wheels motorcycle jump, money, quarter collector, and Buzz Lightyear flashlight. He got to go to CiCi's for dinner and get an ice cream cone after he picked out his toy from the store. He's one spoiled kid, but he deserves it. He's such a good boy - we love Jared!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jared

whitney said...

Happy, Happy (belated) Birthday, Big Guy!

Wow, that is some dinosaur! Ezra is jealous, he's been begging for one for.ev.er.

Alabama Apples said...

Happy Birthday! It seems like kids grow up so crazy fast (I think I used to laugh at my mom for saying that). I love the dragon...especially NOT at my house. ;)