Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jared's party


Jared had his party yesterday - dinosaur theme. We made dinosaur hats, did a balloon stomp, egg relay with dinosaur feet, cake, and presents. I think everyone had fun. I got most of the ideas on-line - the hats, games, and cake. I thought I'd give the cake a try and if it didn't work, I'd turn it into a big volcano...







































































Here are some links that I used. The last one had a bunch of other cute dino crafts using milk
jugs and egg cartons, but didn't make any of those. Anyway, thank goodness I didn't have to think up all of the ideas on my own. My creativity these days isn't very good.

cake

dinosaur hats

dinosaur feet

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nathan's dino needs braces ;)

Very fun par-tay, Jared.
Way to go mom!

Amanda said...

so cute! Sorry we missed it! Happy Birthday Jared!

Carrie said...

The cake turned out great!!! Looks like it was an awesome party.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

Alabama Apples said...

Oh my gosh!! Totally fabulous...like all that you do!

Jennifer said...

Seriously! If you ever had "spare time" you could start your own business. You are the birthday party master! Awesome cake, great party. And you're cute when pregnant. SO inspiring!