Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mama's weekend out

I spent the 4th of July weekend in Colorado - Alex stayed home with the boys.  It was nice not having to worry about kids, but I did feel little lonely without them.  Loved spending time with family though.  My sisters were all there, and I got to meet Eli (Audrey & Sam's new little guy).  We stayed at Grandpa Bob's "ranch", one of my most favorite places, but the special occasion was my cousin Enola's wedding.  Congrats to Enola & Cris for (finally) tying the knot!  :)  I also got to see my uncles Doug & Gary (don't know why I didn't get pics of them) - thanks to them for carting me to and from the airport and feeding me.  It was a fun mama's weekend out, but I sure did miss my babies!






2 comments:

Debora said...

You beat me to the "John, EvaMay, and Ron" photo. I'll get to that soon :) Between all of us, we have some pretty good pics. I think there are still a couple of cameras out there with pics. that we haven't seen yet :)

A2 said...

Ha, I think Eli wins the funny face contest! The rest of us must not have got the memo it was supposed to be a funny picture :)