Monday, October 3, 2011

critters


We discovered this one day as we were getting ready for soccer... it scared me at first glance.  It was just sitting there on the soccer ball, but I wasn't expecting it to be there.  I was so glad it was a lizard and not a snake, although I still couldn't bring myself to pick it up.  All of us were hesitant to touch him, although Jared was the most brave.  The boys liked watching it and trying to play with him - I just tried to make sure they didn't hurt him.  For some reason, the boys like to poke things.

We have no shortage of critters around here - I don't mind the lizards.


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

We see lizards in our backyard all the time too. I love them and think they're cute. So do my kiddos, of course, and they're always trying to catch them.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure this lizard helps keep many of the other critters away!