Monday, April 23, 2012

Kansas City Missouri Temple

I thought this was an interesting article on someone's experience visiting the new Kansas City Missouri Temple.  There are some photos as well.  If any of you live in the area and are not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, this is your chance to go inside a temple.  I think the open house is still going on this week until Saturday the 28th.  You have to reserve a ticket, but you can do that here.  Before the temple is dedicated, anyone is welcome to visit.  Go and see it!  As you can see from this reader's experience, they won't try to convert you.  Just go for curiosity's sake.  Temples are beautiful!  

1 comment:

whitney said...

I loved this article! Such a rare unbiased, nice view of our beautiful temple. Living myself in the KC area, I can't EVEN tell you how excited we all are to have our very own temple here. There has definitely been much rejoicing in the land :)