Sunday, September 9, 2012

No pictures.

Well, I think our laptop gave out.  It won't turn on anymore.  So, no pictures until we get a new one.  Our I-pad doesn't have a USB port.  Luckily I think we had downloaded all of our pictures and important stuff to an external hard drive, so I don't think we lost anything.  Our HP laptop didn't last very long.  We had problems with the battery and the fan, the internal wireless broke, the sound would come and go, and the DVD/CD drive broke.  Any recommendations for another laptop?

Oh, and no Skype for a little while too, grandparents.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I've had several Mac laptops - Macbooks. They last forever and have lived full lives!

Good luck on your search and sorry to be without a laptop. That stinks!

whitney said...

boo! boo! boo!

Hulme Family Awesomeness said...

We had similar experiences with our last HP laptop and switched to MAC and haven't looked back!