Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas morning frenzy

Some people like to take turns opening presents, carefully and calmly examining each gift.  We do things a little differently.  When we were ready (meaning grandparents were watching via facetime), we just said, "GO!"  They all started opening presents at the same time.  I got little clips here and there, but in general I missed most of the frenzy.  I'm not sure what they got, but they were pretty excited about everything.  I do know they got a TON OF LEGOS.  We had a pretty peaceful afternoon, since they were busy working on their new Lego sets.  Nathan & Jared got the "Helm's Deep" Lego set from Lord of the Rings.  That was a favorite.  Owen loved everything ("I GOT THIS!").  Weston opened a blue longneck dinosaur toy first, and basically was done opening presents.  Some little "baby so-saurs" caught his attention later.  

Savannah slept through the whole thing.

Her brothers were more than willing to help her open her stash of gifts.  

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRESENTS FAMILY!







 Note:  I pulled out my stocking that my mom made for me and used it for Savannah.  
See the bear stocking in that 1st picture?




1 comment:

Debora said...

Yes, I did see the bear stocking :)Looks like a "wild" Christmas to me- hehe