Wednesday, December 19, 2012

D-day tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day.  It's D-day (delivery day), bright and early in the morning.  Probably by the time most of you read this, baby girl will be here.  I'm not looking forward to the C-section & recovery, but definitely ready to get this baby out!  Excited and ready to meet her...stay tuned for updates and pictures.

Here are a few more recent belly shots:


I think she was resting different in this one (or maybe it was just the shirt) - whatever it was, this shot has more of the "shelf" look.  


4 comments:

Kim H said...

Annie! Enjoy your girl! We're sure enjoying ours! I love how our boys adore her, and I'm sure yours will do the same! Good luck with everything! :)
--Kim (Morris) Hancock

Emma said...

Yay! I hope all went well. I look forward to pictures, name, story, etc!!!

alanna said...

Congrats Annie! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Tyson and Carrie said...

Congrats Annie! I'm sure you have had her by now, can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy her.