Thursday, January 24, 2013

1 month old

 We made it through one month with this pretty girl.  Here she is in one of her dresses taking a Sunday afternoon nap.  This week she decided she could nap a little bit in her crib if she was on her tummy.  She previously was mostly only napping if we were holding her.  At night she will sleep 5 or 6 hours if she is sleeping in OUR BED right next to me.  It's not the ideal situation, but it does allow us to get some sleep at this point.  Hopefully we can transition her to her bed soon.  I have mastered the nursing while lying down thing.  Savannah seems to like it.



I tried this hat on her recently.  She hated it and it was pretty funny looking, so I didn't make her wear it.  Just not our style.  Look at that face!

Owen and Weston constantly ask to hold Savannah.  They're pretty cute with her.  I think she's getting more comfortable with them.  She even smiled at Owen.  Why do they always smile at Owen?  I can't get her to smile at me.

4 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

She must recognize Owen from the pre-existence, when he promised he'd be a good big brother to her! :)

Debora said...

Watch out- I bet the girls will always be smiling at Owen :)

Alison said...

Heck yeah, Owen is a sweet & fiesty charmer...Watch out girls! I miss you guys, it was fun being there in December :)

whitney said...

Ahhh, such a little cutie!