Monday, January 14, 2013

1st outings

Savannah had some big outings this weekend.  I went to a baby shower on Saturday and took her with me.  She also made her first appearance at church.  It was her first time to be in a dress and tights.  She looked so cute. The boys were even impressed.  "Awww...She's pretty!" they said.  I think the dress just made her look more like a girl, and they hadn't seen her all girly yet.  



I had to try to snap a quick picture before church.  It's a little grainy, but the best I got.  I forgot how hard it is to get the boys ready, along with myself and a newborn, for 9:00 church. Alex has early meetings before church, so I'm on my own trying to get them ready.  Alex came at about 8:40, just in time to get Weston dressed and load us all up.  Whew!  Such a challenge.  We didn't quite make it by 9:00, but only about 3 minutes late.  Maybe we'll make it on time next week, since they won't have to suffer through mama's photo shoot.

Please LOOK and SMILE...

Jared, Nathan, and Owen picked out their own clothes, by the way.  (Jared is so stylin'.)  Alex picked out Weston's clothes.  Oh well.  Not fancy and all, but they're still cute.  What do you expect from us anyway?  We've established that we're a little bit hill-billy.  :)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

9am Church is hard with one baby, let along your big bunch. But I've concluded that 11am and 1pm are just as hard, but for different reasons. Maybe I'm just a complainer, though.

And isn't it just the most fun to dress up a little girl? I love love love it. It looks like you're also enjoying it because she sure is styling and cute.