Thursday, February 7, 2013

Take a hike!

I missed this post... these pictures were on another camera.  Alex took the boys for a little outing one morning during Christmas break.  This was about the time when I really needed a quiet break from the boys.  "Take a hike!" 
They had a good time, which they usually do when they're outside.  Alex used to take them almost every Saturday morning when we first moved to CA.  I think he wore them out.  Whenever Alex suggests hiking now, the boys usually complain.  But once they get out there, they love it.  The very last picture of Weston trying to climb up the rock makes me cringe a little bit!  I guess that's a benefit of outings without mom - Dad's a little more adventurous.  (I don't necessarily like to know what they're doing...)  They all came back happy and in one piece.




No comments: