Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

 It's-gotta-be-quick-Sunday-morning-breakfast...

In our somewhat green church clothes... lucky to have this crew.
 Weston wasn't cooperating to be in the picture with the rest of them, so I snagged him and ended up with a cute picture of him and me.  Savannah had a blow-out right after this, so I snapped a quick head shot of her before the dress came off.


Dinner (with a guest)...   
The stew actually turned out really yummy.  We also had green beans.  The pie was supposed to be lime, but the lime juice was expired (yucky brown).  Luckily we have a lemon tree, so we used some fresh lemons!  

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

This is so fun! We had Lucky Charms for breakfast, too! I thought it was so clever! :D

The Purtle's said...

LOL. I seriously have no idea how you end up with such great pics...that include FIVE kids ever!!! :) At least Savannah's mess up didn't get on Alex's suit...or hopefully not! ;) I'll be dealing with those blowouts soon. haha! Looks like their mommy made it another fun day for them!!!

Debora said...

I love the Lucky Charms and green milk- I need to remember that!

Lisa said...

You put the rest of us to shame! Are you guys even Irish? Or are you just always looking for a good excuse to party? :)