Thursday, May 30, 2013

chompin', strollin', and hangin'

Savannah cut a tooth, with another soon to follow.  She has chomped down on me several times.  I'm not sure how to get her not to bite.  When I pull her off and yell as if to startle her, she thinks it's funny.  

We started her on rice cereal.  She ate it like a pro right away.  

She moved from the baby Bjorn to the stroller (because she was getting too heavy).  She seems to like the umbrella stroller.  Although I have too many kids at home to use a jogging stroller right now, I did take her once when the boys were at the father & sons campout.  She didn't make a peep, so I guess the ride was okay.    

She is getting used to Owen & Weston playing with and around her.  She didn't mind them putting stuffed animals on her back (not sure why they wanted to, but she liked it).  She also sometimes watches videos with them.


Love those pretty blue eyes!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I agree, those are some gorgeous eyes on Savannah. She looks like she likes hanging out with the big boys. I love the giant panda bear that is resting on her back. Reminds me of King Kong and the Empire State Building for some reason. :)