Wednesday, May 1, 2013

my cool four-eyed fruit bat

Jared had his 1st grade play recently.  They acted out the book, "The Great Kapok Tree", about saving the rain forests. A man starts to cut down a tree, falls asleep, and animals and birds come talk to him during his sleep about why he shouldn't cut the tree down.  Jared got to be one of the bats, saying his part with two others.  I wish I had recorded him saying his part.  They said we would be able to purchase a copy of the play, so I didn't bother to take any video.  However, I later found out that it was $33 for a copy of the play (this must have been some real professional videography going on)... sorry Jared.  I'm too cheap to pay that much for your 30 seconds of fame.  Maybe I will just record him later saying his part.  He did a good job and looked cool in his costume (which luckily I did NOT have to make).  


No comments: