Sunday, December 28, 2014

November notables...

The boys finished up soccer halfway through November.  I did another half marathon (2:11) - about 20 minutes faster than the one I did back in 2011.  We had a big week for Thanksgiving, which I'll document next.  Here are just a few other moments from November.

We never do very well on crazy hair day at school, but we attempted to style it a bit different.  Semi-crazy.  


 These two are cute.  You never know what to expect.   You might find them reading a book in a bucket, with underwear on their head, or wearing my bra (not pictured...).  Savannah still likes hats and shoes.  

The kids had off a couple days of school for Veteran's Day, so Alex took them hiking one of the mornings.  It was the dog's first hike, and the kids were excited to find a banana slug.  I enjoyed a few hours without the kids!

1 comment:

Debora said...

Looks like you might be about to tackle the Thanksgiving festivities - lol
I made it through the first weekend of August on my blog :)