Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring Break

We had a very low-key spring break, which was okay with me.  I enjoyed just hanging out at home, playing games, movies & popcorn, and not having to worry about traveling anywhere.  Alex wasn't available most of the week, so we just opted to stay home most of it.  We got out one day to the park.  We had friends over one day, and we went to a friend's house one afternoon for slip 'n slide.  I think we played Ticket to Ride maybe 50 times!  That's our latest game addiction.  

It was surprisingly one of the best spring breaks ever (for me at least)... and cheap too.  We didn't spend any money on anything.  

Checking out all the turtles at the park...







This probably saved Spring Break for the kids - the best afternoon ever!

2 comments:

Debora said...

How does Alex know a "teenager turtle" when he sees one???

Debora said...

Another "blogathon" ...I see :) So fun to see what is happening at your house.