Tuesday, April 9, 2019

March Misc

We had our annual event to celebrate the Relief Society.  We did a service project and lunch.  I can't think of a better way to honor Relief Society and its mission than by providing service to those in need.  We brought donations to put together several Easter baskets for kids fighting cancer, supporting Project Easter Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation.  We made Easter decorations, to go along with the baskets, and also wrote letters to missionaries serving from our ward.  

I'm on the Relief Society Activities Committee, so I helped plan the activity.  I didn't have time to help much with putting it all together, but I did make the invitations for it.  


A few pictures from St. Patrick's Day... I contributed some green clover leaf rolls, salad, and key lime pie to a festive dinner with friends.  Fun weekend! 

No comments: