Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Sunbeams

About a year ago, I was asked to teach the sunbeam class at church - the 3 and 4 year olds.  In January, I got a new group.  I took this picture in March - it was the first time they were all there.  And then the very next week, we were all staying home due to coronavirus.  I can't wait to get back to church, because they're fun to teach.  They have a ton of energy, but they're also like sponges when you can capture their attention.  You definitely have to get creative with this bunch.  It's a good creative outlet for me.  Even watching videos doesn't cut it sometimes.  And some of them are still trying to adjust to parting with Mom and Dad.  They're actually coming from being in nursery, where they get toys and snacks, so it's a little bit of a transition to listening to a lesson.  They're sweet kids!


No comments: