Friday, December 8, 2023

Youth Activities

I served as Young Women's 2nd counselor for over a year and then more recently as Secretary for a few months.  I recently got released from Young Women's and called as a Youth Sunday School teacher (currently over the 11-13 year old youth class, combined with boys and girls).  I had fun serving with the Young Women, but I look forward to teaching the youth. I got to teach some of the younger YW lessons this year, and I really enjoyed that.  So I'm happy to still be teaching, but I won't be involved with the activities and Sunday young women lessons anymore. Here are some of our fun activities from the past few months that I have photos for:  Races and games, painting and carving pumpkins, and pizza making.  I wasn't overseeing these activities for the past few months, but I got to attend all the youth activities.  The last collage is a couple of pictures of the YW - not all pictured, but we lost 4 YW with the boundary changes and gained 2 new from the other ward.  











 

No comments: