Sunday, January 27, 2008

'Til we meet again...

I will miss our prophet, President Hinckley. As I heard and read his testimony again, I was filled with so much emotion and love for our beloved prophet. I know that he truly is a prophet of God, a special witness of Christ. I loved his wit and sense of humor- he was an amazing man, with remarkable endurance. He was 97! I never got to shake his hand, but I was able to see him in person when he spoke to us at a Youth Conference when I was a teenager. I still remember the moment as he was leaving, waving farewell to us- the overwhelming feeling that he was a true prophet of God. We sang "God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again," one of his favorite songs. I will always think of President Hinckley when I hear that song. God be with you 'til we meet again...






No comments: