Tuesday, April 8, 2008

haircut- here it is!


Well, what do you think? I love it- it looks exactly like Meg Ryan's. Wait, it IS Meg Ryan's...

Ha-ha. Bet I had you fooled.

No, this is just what I did on photoshop! So I couldn't get the color just right, but I think I did a pretty good job. Don't I look cute? :) I'm still trying to decide. What do you think now?



















Yeah, this one's a little
silly maybe...












Try making red hair from black...























This was the one I was
thinking about before. Hmmm...

8 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I like the first one. Meg Ryan's hair is so cute! :o) It looks great with your face shape.

Dirk and Trish said...

I love the idea. Want to do one for me? I'm chopping mine off again soon for Locks for Love. Anyway, I like the first one also. Way cute! It would be great w/ young kids too just in case you don't always get to shower or brush your hair-that, of course, has never happened here!
Trish

Debora said...

So we all like the Meg Ryan look:)

hollase said...

I like the first one, but I'm also a huge fan of the last one. I'd get which ever one is less work!

Anonymous said...

You totally fooled me!! I think you are cute in all of 'em!!

hollase said...

Hey, I finally posted from when you tagged me!!

Coty said...

Annie, the first and last are adorable. But like Steph said...you really do look cute in all of them. It's is so fun to get a brand new 'do' one of my favorite things ever!!! DO IT!!!

whitney said...

I vote for the Meg Ryan look too (then again, I have a tendancy to go for "shaggier" cuts). How fun to try a new hairdo-I double dare ya!