Sunday, April 6, 2008

haircut?


So, it's about that time when I can't stand my long, stringy hair anymore. It looks really pretty when it's curled, but I'm not curling my hair everyday. (I know this picture is not great- I just took it (it's 11:30pm) to show you that I probably do need a haircut.) I'm looking for a style, such as these. Any favorites here?



I love this one (just above), but don't know if I can pull it off - do I have the right face shape?




Meg Ryan's cuts are fabulous- but again, would this look good on me?




I'm leaning towards this one- of course, they all look pretty similar...


5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

It sounds like you're wanting a no-nonsense haircut, something easy to fix without spending a lot of tiem. When you go to the salon, be sure to mention that and they'll be able to help you (hopefully)! :o) Good luck! Be sure to post pictures after you get it cut!

hollase said...

Take all of the pics in. They are all pretty similar and should give the stylist an idea of what you are wanting. They should be able to take it from there and work with your face shape and lifestyle. I need to get my hair cut too!!! Be sure to post pics of the "after."

Debora said...

You will find out that some of those styles require a good straightener to make it look just right. (Maybe I have a good idea for a "mom day" gift now.)

The Purtle's said...

I think any of these would be cute! I just cut my hair...with one of those styles that is a tad longer in the front than in the back. It's different, and I like it! I told my stylist to not do a drastic difference...so he made it subtle, but it's still there. It's amazing how you just sometimes feel better with a change! Let us know how it turns out...

hollister said...

Annie- you will look amazing no matter what hairstyle! I really do like all the hairstyles you chose, my favorite being #8 and #9 being my favorite. Of course, I would suggest going with hollase's advice and take the pictures in to your stylist and they will be able to help you. I can't wait to see pictures!