Monday, May 5, 2008

more dirt...

Okay, that didn't take long. Just wanted to see if you actually read my posts...
or at least the comments. ;)
I was going to be creative, but after Michelle's post not too long ago, I just couldn't outdo that... So then I thought about just putting "I'm pregnant." I really didn't want to make a big deal out of it- I know some of you would love to have morning sickness right now. Anyway, so yep - the 3rd's in the oven, just a little bitty "lentil". I just barely found out about a week ago. This was our absolute last chance for another "tax break" this year... :)

My due date is December 25th! We won't be going anywhere for Christmas this year. Well, hopefully we make it to that point. We're crossing our fingers and praying that the morning sickness doesn't end quite yet. Strange, but at least when I'm sick, I know everything is still working. And actually, it won't quite be a Christmas baby, since I have to schedule a C-section 1-2 weeks before the due date. So we're actually looking at the 12th or 19th (my doctor's surgery days).

Any of you out there with girls, send your magic this way... we'll take a boy, but we're hoping for a girl!

11 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats again! That is great news. We'll send girl vibes your way. It's a fun due date even if you'll have it earlier! I know what you mean about feeling pregnant. It seems like if there are no symptoms something must be wrong, even if everything is fine.

hollister said...

Congratulations again- what wonderful news! I don't have any girl vibes to pass your way but I would love for you to pass your pregnancy vibes my way :-)

The Purtle's said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so neat!!! I don't know if I have girl or boy vibes to pass along...so guess I better wait in a few weeks to see! :) If you all would just move back to Houston, our babies could be in the same grade at school......

Jane Huddleston said...

Congrats Annie! That's wonderful!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news. I hope you're SO sick! ;)

Maria said...

congrats Annie! sending girl vibes your way!

whitney said...

Yay! Yay! for babies-girl or boy ones! Sending Girl Baby Dust your way (although boy babies are fun to;). Here's some Sticky Baby Dust while I'm at it!

Carrie said...

AWESOME!! Congratulations!! Hey we had 2 boys and then got our girl! We love her soo much...I really hope you get your girl!

Anonymous said...

Annie!! I am so excited for you! I haven't been checking blogs too often since my sister has been here, so I am so glad to hear of your baby!!! Maybe the two boys and a girl pattern will work for you, like the Heaps', Lamoreaux's and me (to name a few). :) Yay, yay for lentil baby!

Just a thought... said...

Annie Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Not sure if we can be of much help in the girl department. We didn't do so well just as Whitney! Hope you feel well. Your Mom must be so excited for you.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I can't send you any girl magic...if you find some, let me know the secret!