Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Viewer discretion advised

Well, I finally did it. I chopped off my hair. I took the Meg Ryan picture in there, but the stylist tweeked it a little to suit my thin fine hair. I'm not really excited about it, but it looks better than it did before...


The amazing part about getting my haircut was that the boys came with me and sat the entire time I was getting my hair done. I was supposed to drop them off at Alex's work, but when we went by there, he wasn't there. So I didn't have much choice. I didn't have time to do anything else with them. They were great though. They sat and watched me for about 45 minutes or however long it took.

6 comments:

Mamapierce said...

It's so cute! I love it. :o)

Debora said...

Looks great. I meant to ask you about that last weekend and forgot.

Coty said...

very cute annie, I just love the color of your hair.

Brooke said...

I LOVE your hair Annie. I told you that yesterday at the open house. And you look sooo much better than Meg Ryan. :)

Dina said...

Hey, so I am a new blogger and found your blog! Anyways, I have been meaning to tell you that your hair looks REALLY good! I love it!

Leslie said...

really cute, annie!