Monday, March 23, 2009

Sam and Audrey...

Here's a few pics from my sister's wedding, on Saturday the 21st of March. They were married in the St. George temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We're so happy for them and glad that we were able to be there for their special day. The song playing on my playlist is their song. Sam sang it at the wedding dinner on Friday. I just wish he was actually singing it on my playlist, because he does it much better. I've heard him sing it to Audrey twice, and I cried both times. It's so sweet. Yeah for Sam and Audrey! Oh, and I had to put a picture in of them in the get-away car. When they got in to start the car, it wouldn't start. Sam's mechanic brother had rigged it... so funny! So that's why they are still getting pelted with birdseed!


















5 comments:

The Purtle's said...

what a gorgeous day!!! Love the pics...looks like they are so happy and that their day was so much fun!!! Your boys looked really cute too!!!

Debora said...

Thanks Annie- that was great! Especially with "their song" playing. I'll let you know which pics. I need !

Pam said...

Great pics!
I'm happy it turned out so well.
Great song--might have to add it to my list. ;-)

Annie said...

I should say the song's name, since my playlist will change - their song is "Someone to Fall Back On".

alanna said...

Great post! It was fun to meet you all. :)

P.S. I took a couple of our photos to post on my blog. :)