Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just a few things...















I caught Owen "feasting on the word," aka chewing on the boys scriptures...
























































I got tired of changing Jared's diapers, and after recent conversations thought I'd try my own "potty training in a day". I told Jared he wasn't wearing diapers anymore. He's not quite potty-trained yet, but I haven't changed a poopy diaper since Wednesday. He at least does #2 in the potty! He still has some wet accidents, but I can manage those. He's pretty excited about his new Thomas underwear.






















I'm loving this - the boys like to feed Owen.


Sorry, the captions don't seem to want to match up with the pics...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee!! I loved Owen's pics and the caption. Hilarious.
Good for you in the potty-training adventure!! What great progress and he looks darn cute in that Thomas underware. :)
Yikes!! I would've gotten that spider and squashed him if he was inside of my car!!! I can't stand 'em...even if they do eat bugs...I'll kill the bugs too if I can get to them!!
btw...look at you, cooking up rolls...super impressed. :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha thats too funny. Owen feasting on the scriptures..and way to go Jared! That picture of Jared showing off his cool new underwear is definately a "wedding childhood slideshow" picture. Hehe.

Mike said...

good job Jared!!!!

Coty said...

Thomas underwear was a big deal around here, too!
Gotta love it, nothing like a pair of underwear to get ya started on the "potty train"...
lol

Good job Jared!

Melissa said...

Owen is getting so big! You sure do have cute boys.