Friday, June 26, 2009

my "friend"


Jared and Nathan seem to make friends with the ladybugs. I guess I have a friend too... This fuzzy friend was on my kitchen window (outside), and I kept watching him as I was making rolls today. And I think I may have seen this one before, or one of his friends. Not too long ago I was driving and one popped up on my windshield... inside the van! That was the worst because I couldn't move away or do anything about it. I just watched very anxiously and hoped he didn't come any closer. Being here in Oklahoma, there's no shortage of bugs and spiders. I've had to learn to get used to them and realize that spiders like this one eat alot of the bugs. I'm okay watching them through the glass, but they better watch out if I find them inside. I'm not as merciful as Alex is with them...







4 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Heavens, what a big ol' guy! Yeah, I'm fine with watching through the glass, but not so fine when they come skulking in my home. I'm a bit blood thirsty when that happens...

Coty said...

Blech!

whitney said...

ewwww.

I'm soooo not a spider fan. I had a big one in my car once and nearly ran off the road :P

Melissa said...

EWWWWW! That would scare me!