Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9 months and happy meals






Big O is 9 months today! He is crawling around everywhere, walking along things, and eating like crazy (even bugs -I pulled some kind of beetle out of his mouth the other day!). We gave him his 1st taste of McDonald's fries and he loved them. He loves shredded cheese, cheese crunchies, cheese crackers, mac & cheese (are we seeing a theme? wonder where he got the cheese thing from - Papa John?). He also eats toast, green beans, peas, spaghetti, and sometimes bananas. He gets pretty excited at mealtime - it's fun to watch his "happy meals". He really is quite a ham!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Great pics. What a ham!

Burt Family said...

BUGS! Really? I have that to look forward to? UGH!!! I don't know if I can handle bugs in the mouth! EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) What other boy surprises do I get to look forward to?

whitney said...

I totally hear ya on the bug front. I pulled different parts of some bug out of Scarlett's mouth the other day...pretty sure I threw up a little in my mouth. I can handle a lot of mommy moments, but that was almost too gross for me.

Scratch that, it WAS too gross for me.

Sorry for the tangent-Owen is getting to be such a big boy! I love this age, it's seriously one of my favs.