Saturday, April 17, 2010

art of cooking


You won't see many cooking posts from me, but I thought this one was worth mentioning. I think I've mastered the beef-and-broccoli-rice mold...

It's pretty easy too. Just cram your leftover broccoli, rice, and beef meal (especially the 10 minute frozen kind) into a too small container. Pop it in the fridge and let it sit overnight. Turn the bowl over on a plate and give it a tap - voila! A wonderful mold that could go right along with your jello mold (if I knew how to do one of those.... :)


Cooking? Sewing? No problem. I think it's been a good week.

4 comments:

The Purtle's said...

you crack me up!!!! :)

great grandma said...

Keep up the good work!!

Debora said...

Ditto to Purtles- and I'm glad your boys will eat anything :)

whitney said...

Ahhh, nothin' like a great rice mold.