Thursday, April 1, 2010

just some recent pics...

An outing to the zoo... they have a new children's area - part of it they can take their shoes off and stand in a little stream or play in fountains.
"Put the rock down, Jared..." They're so used to throwing rocks in water -
they couldn't do that here.






Some pictures from Sunday - it was a beautiful day and the flowers and plants are blooming.




The boys have been spending alot of time outside... which is good since I've been busy cleaning house for showings.
This particular day was the day after it had rained. Owen mostly is pretty clingy to me - it had been about 10 minutes since I'd heard from him. I walked outside, and he was having a grand ole time in the mud puddle. Should have figured...

Soccer season is here! I forgot my camera for the 1st game, but here's a couple of pics courtesy of Amanda... this is Jared's 1st year and Nathan's 3rd year.

6 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What fun pictures! Any bites on the house?

Debora said...

Cute hair on Sunday, Annie!

Alabama Apples said...

What fun! I know your family misses Alex so much...kudos to you, I don't know how you do it all!

I love the pictures of you with your children. You are always so cheerful looking and beautiful. The weather is warming up here and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Ahhh, at least I will think that until it gets unbearably hot-although we might be gone before that happens.

More belly pics! You are such a cute preggo girl!

whitney said...

yay! for fab spring weather to send the kids outside in! I agree with Lib-more belly pics!

Micah and Alison said...

i second all the cuteness of these pics! and that you look gorgeous!

Debbie said...

You have so much energy. Lots of fun at your house, I can see.

I need to get you some additional zoo pictures. I got a few darling ones in the lorikeet area.