Sunday, September 18, 2011

Auntie Ali & Micah and cousin Dal

At the end of August, my sister and her family came for a quick visit.  The main reason for their trip was a friend's wedding at the LA Temple.  We went with them and watched Dallin while they were in the temple, and they also watched our boys for us so we could do some temple work.  Pretty nice exchange.  We had to take a picture of them in this amazing tree, since Micah proposed to Alison in a tree.  And look at them now... all that K-I-S-S-I-N-G...baby makes 3 AND they have one on the way!    


It also happened to be Alison's birthday again (she was here on her birthday last year too).  I attempted to make strawberry shortcake - the second crust turned out okay.  It was surprisingly similar to her cake with strawberries on it last year.  I must be making what I love - I hope she likes it as much as I do.

Anyway, it was fun to see them and hear their exciting news!  They make really cute babies.

1 comment:

Alison said...

yeah! I was wondering when these pictures would show up...we didnt take very many on our camera...Thanks for the great birthday dinner and dessert!! :)