Sunday, September 18, 2011

Best Buddies

It seems a little strange to be posting knowing my #1 fan won't be reading and commenting on my blog right now... my Mom is in China with my Dad who is recovering from an appendectomy.  Anyway, I guess she'll have some fun things to catch up on when they get back.  Here's 2 of her favorite grandsons.


While Nathan and Jared are at school, Owen is the "man of the house."  He loves being the boss, having free reign over the Legos, and bossing Weston around.  Well, he doesn't really have to boss him around.  Weston just follows Owen wherever he goes.  It was so cute to peek in on them in Owen's fort.  I caught a pretty ornery grin from Owen too.  It's fun to see them play with each other - they're becoming good buddies!

2 comments:

whitney said...

I feel just like I'm looking at your original 2 little men who I saw so regularly there for a bit! They're all just getting so old!

Debora said...

Yep, two of my favorite guys- but don't tell the other 7 that I said that :)