Sunday, May 11, 2014

My little singer(s)

I love hearing the boys sing, so I requested them to sing this evening.  They sang with the kids today at church during sacrament meeting.  I play the piano for the kids at church, so I couldn't see what was going on.  But apparently Weston was quite entertaining.  He was holding on to a toy dinosaur, playing around with it.  I did hear him yell something at the end of the singing.  It sounded like "all done!"  I'm not sure what he said, but it was a holler of delight that the singing was finished.  He waved his dinosaur as well.  Everyone laughed.  Silly boy.  

I think he was standing still at least during church.  Tonight he couldn't even sit still.

Enjoy Nathan and the boys singing "Mother, I Love You."  



If you missed their singing a couple of years ago, you might enjoy going back to hear them.  Pretty cute.



3 comments:

Debora said...

Awesome!

Mamapierce said...

They are so cute!

Krista said...

This is so wonderful! Each of their personalities are great!