Thursday, June 26, 2014

End of the school year


The boys had another good year.  They had good teachers and friends and made good progress.  They both received good comments and marks on their report cards.  Nathan got to participate in GATE (gifted & talented).  His favorite thing is still recess and PE.  Jared liked art and lunch.  :)  They both had their artwork chosen and displayed in the public library.  

Who does this look like?  (Jared looked at a photo to paint this.)



The next to the last day was a camping theme for Jared's class.  I signed up to make a fake campfire.  I think it turned out pretty well.  I even put a fan inside to make the flames move.  


(Only a couple of their good buddies are here... just the ones available for a picture.)  Both Nathan and Jared were well liked.  I am most grateful that Nathan and Jared are still such good buddies too.

Thankful for another successful year!  

2 comments:

The Purtle's said...

What artists! And I totally guessed that was your parents in Jared's painting before I looked. Wow! I surely couldn't paint a portrait and have someone guess who!!

Debora said...

Yep, the first pic looks like Baba and Papa. Love...the camp fire!