Sunday, October 5, 2014

first day of school

I wasn't quite ready for school to start again... I needed a little more time to get organized and ready for the morning routine.  But I did throw together something a little festive for their first day.  Owen was pretty much ready to go to school last year, but with a December birthday he wasn't quite old enough.  He was ready and excited to go this year. 



Weston and Savannah watching them go... 
 
This is how Weston felt about his brothers going to school...

He wanted to go too.  But he got over it pretty quickly when I said he could watch a video.  

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What a cute idea with the pancakes! And poor Westin. Such a sad little face.

Sharon said...

love the pancakes! hope I can remember that one for next school year.