Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jared's room...

The baby room, 2 years ago...don't like the dark blue trim.

During...I was about to give up and go for the distressed look...

I lost count how many coats I used to

cover the blue woodwork, but I was getting quite distressed...

Eventually the blue was replaced with white.

And finally it all came together!

Sorry about the lighting. I didn't put the mini blinds back in yet.

I love the "river reed" green walls... and Jared. Hi Jared!

Isn't this train shelf cute?

After 3 weeks of painting, I've had it...

maybe I'll paint again in about 10 years...

3 comments:

Debora said...

Actually you'll probably recover from painting kind of like recovering from child birth- you'll do it again sooner than you think. That immediate pain gets replaced with reward. The rooms look great! I may have to come and see them in person.

Mamapierce said...

Wow, you've been busy! It looks great! When you're done, can you come to Ohio and help me paint my house??

Melissa said...

Wow, what a difference! It looks so cute!