Monday, December 17, 2007

Bird Walk


Today we went to a walk-in aviary, and the boys loved it (for the most part). It took a little getting used to the birds being right there and sitting on your shoulder or head. One of the birds did get a little bit mean- he started pecking at Jared's feet and shorts. I even tempted the bird with an apple, but he wanted to peck at Jared instead. We tried to shoo the bird away, but he was clinging to Jared's pants with his beak. I picked Jared up and the bird was still trying to hold on... Jared must have had something tasty on his shorts. Other than that one bird, the boys had a good time. Nathan took the picture of me.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! How have you been doing? I was so glad to hear from you a while ago.... sorry it's taken me awhile to get back :)