Monday, December 17, 2007

what's wrong with this picture?

After walking for an hour to get to church last week in my supposed-to-be-comfortable sandals, I got smart and wore my running shoes this time. Much better! (Last week, we walked to whole way to church and my sandals cut into the back of my heels and made them bleed.) This week, we took a bus part of the way and only had to walk about 25 minutes. It did rain though, of course. Just can't win... but I'm hoping that we're getting extra spiritual brownie points!

Alex came to church with us, but he has been sick all weekend. After being sick for 5 days, he went to the doctor this morning. He just has a bad cold...these Aussie colds must be harsh, because Alex rarely gets sick. It was hard being a "single mom" this weekend, but we survived.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Okay, I guess I still don't know exactly why you're in Australia right now...

Also, it's so odd to see you in short-sleeves when it's 20 degrees outside here in Ohio!