Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ashley and Daniel's wedding



Ashley and Daniel's wedding and sealing to Jaden was incredible. They were married in the Houston Temple on August 9th. I was so touched by the spirit to see a family united together forever. I can't even describe it- just pure joy. I'm so happy for them.





The guys (minus Daniel!)













Daniel has 3 brothers and one brother-in-law: Ryan, Josh, Andrew, and Jacob. (I hope I didn't leave anyone out.) On Ashley's side, one brother Mike and 2 brother-in-laws, Alex and Micah.

I didn't get a good shot of the girls, but Daniel had 1 sister there: Tina (another sister Samantha couldn't make it), and one sister-in-law Ali (and another sister-in-law who wasn't there). Ashley had 1 sister-in-law Carrie, and 3 sisters, Audrey, Alison, and me.



Micah and Alison














my grandma















Dad and Audrey













the parents













Jared and Dad

















The reception:





















Jaden was a little jealous...












Mike and Carrie













Nathan, Jaden, and Jared- best buddies












While Ashley and Daniel were off to their honeymoon, Jaden had his own "honeymoon party"...





Jaden's get away car! (He does have a pull-up on...)


6 comments:

hollister said...

Love the picture of the three little boys in their undies! That captures pretty much what I see everyday- the typical boy who loves to just walk around in his underwear. TOO CUTE!

Coty said...

i love all the pics, she looks absolutely AMAZING. annie, how are you feeling? you barely look preggers at all...how do you do that?

ps love the undies, it's truly a must to run around in undies if you are a boy...otherwise, who'd know you were sporting 'thomas the tank engine' on your rear?!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, your sister looked just beautiful! I love her dress. You looked great, too...I love your hair. It looked like the little ones had so much fun, aren't counsins the best?!

Tiffany said...

Your sister looks beautiful, she pops in my mind once in a while wondering where she went. She looks like she is doing great. You looked stunning as well.

Melissa said...

What a fun time! Your sister is so beautiful and I'm really happy for her. You look great too!! Congrats on another boy. I'm due in three weeks and can't wait!

whitney said...

What a beautiful bride! I ADORE her cake-fabulous, just fabulous. The underwear pictures are just the best! There's nothing quite so cute as a little boy in whitie-tides.