Saturday, November 1, 2008

OSU vs. Iowa State



We took advantage of free tickets and went to the OSU football game this afternoon. It was rough sitting in the bleachers for 3 1/2 hours, but at least we got to go to a game.





It was this exciting...












Jared was awake most of the time.
He fell asleep the last 10 minutes.

































Who would have thought it would be HOT in November? The boys and I had to get out of the sun for a while during the game. We went to the concession area - I wanted to get a cup so I could get some water out of the water fountain... they wanted to charge $3 for the cup (the same as a soda). Ridiculous! At least we brought a sippy cup to share...






7 comments:

Melissa said...

Stadium concessions are ridiculous! Everyone looks so cute in their orange. OSU is looking really good this year!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I am glad that you were able to go to a game...especially one w/ a lot of action. It would have been a bummer if we had hardly scored. The concession stand is a total ripoff!! I am glad that you had a spare sippy. :)

Unknown said...

What cute shades the boys have :-) and Jared..ha ha that is hilarious I cant believe the places he falls asleep!

whitney said...

Look at ya'll in your matching orange-so cute! Love the glasses.

Mamapierce said...

$3? Wow. As if they don't make enough money elsewhere. I love the pictures! Go OSU!

Melissa said...

Oh that is so cute that he fell asleep at the game. He must have been tuckered out from trick or treating. Cute pictures of you guys!

Jess said...

CUTE!!! I love the pictures. What a fun time you guys had and I love that Jared fell asleep!