Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween pics



I guess our picture is 1st. I found this idea on the internet - you probably can't tell what we are. I'm supposed to be an oven, with a "bun in the oven," and Alex is the bun maker. Is that bad? I didn't think it was too bad, but we got some weird reactions.


And here is "Blues Clues" and "Bob the builder"!










And finally, here is part of the mess I get to clean up from our crazy day. (I did bring home an empty crock pot, because my chili won overall best taste!). But I'm not looking forward to dealing with the mess...
There was no time to clean-as-you-go today.















10 comments:

Melissa said...

No I think it is cute. Justin's cousin and his wife did that one year for halloween. Your boys' costumes are cute. Happy cleaning =)

Debora said...

See, I knew there was some good reason to not sign up to make chili:) Jared doesn't look like he enjoys those ears very much :) But the boys are cute.

Landlocked Shores said...

Oh I love it Annie! How cute and I knew right away what each of you were. Bun Maker! so clever!

Emma said...

Cute kiddos in costume! Congrats on the chili prize. I have mess up my kitchen like that all too often.

Melissa said...

Awesome costumes- I've heard of the bun in the oven and I'm glad you guys pulled it off. Really cute. Love the boys too- what a great hat!!

The Purtle's said...

I love the creativity!! We have a Halloween party to go to tonight...I wish I would have thought of that!!!

Mamapierce said...

Adorable pictures! I think your costumes are way fun! :o)

Unknown said...

Cute cute costumes Annie! Great job I cant believe you made those in only a few dollars!

Anonymous said...

I thought that your cosutume was great!! (so did my mom, by the way) It seems like everytime that I bring food to ward functions my kitchen looks like that, too. Your kiddos were cute as well. Greyson saw the Bob the Builder costume and especially loved it.

whitney said...

No, it's not bad-it's fabulous! I was going to be "barefoot and pregnant" if I made it to Halloween, but I obviously didn't. Love the boys' costumes, they look just adorable in them.