Monday, August 3, 2009

Exercise TV

I've been doing some workout videos on http://www.exercisetv.tv/. I couldn't get the link to work, so you'll have to look it up from the website. Go to free full length videos and find the 20 minute dance party with Ilyse Baker. It's really fun and you'll feel like a big idiot, but it's the best one I've found. I broke a sweat and got a workout without even realizing it. But, don't do this with an audience other than your kids and also you have to wait a few minutes for the video to come up. It's worth a try. Let's work it! :)

7 comments:

Debora said...

So this is what you really do all day :)

Amanda said...

Guess there are worse ways to beat the heat! And beats dragging the kids all around the lake!

The Purtle's said...

thanks for the tip!! I'm still needing some working out!!!

Krista said...

Hey, I grew up doing Sweatin' to the Oldies with my mom and sis, so it can't be any more embarrassing than that...can it?! btw Happy Anniversary

Krista said...

and I am going to try it, thanks!

Burt Family said...

Hi Annie, I stumbled upon your blog and love it! I'm for sure going to check out this website, I could use some good workout tips. Hope you don't mind I link your blog to mine.

whitney said...

Ooo, thanks for the idea! I'm definitely going to have to try it when I have a minute! I'm a not-so-secret fan of dance party workouts.