Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Conference weekend

We enjoyed most of conference... By the end of it, this was going on:

Applying the talks during the talks - Good quality family time.
We love these boys and they know it!

And I had to include this one (it looks like he's listening to the prophet- never mind that he was getting a kick out of playing with the computer...) See, even a 10 month old can listen...

It's amazing the technology we have today to listen and watch a broadcast over the internet. Maybe I'll do a real post on some conference thoughts later.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

So cute! It is possible to hear a little of Conference with young kids. ;o)

whitney said...

Thank heavens for watching conference at home on the computer. I'd kill my kids if I had to do it at the church in the dark...at least no one would see me then :P